Soft Pastel Drawing | #NightSky | Easy drawing for beginners moonlight n...

Soft Pastel Drawing | #NightSky | Easy drawing for beginners moonlight night | Night sky landscape



In today's tutorial, I am back to your old days, soft pastels. Here you will see a tree, how to draw its shade. You can't imagine it, you can understand it by looking at this picture, and you can do it yourself by those who are learning. I have easily described the scene of the night, the moon, the stars, how the tree is illuminated in the dark and its light is reflected in the water. If you like this picture of me. Don't forget to like, share, and subscribe, thank you.

In this drawing I used 
Drawing By  ''Alok''
• Katis Art Paper
• Soft Pastels - 36 Shades Colour
             
Easy visual Art Studio is a fine art and digital art studio. I am from Sundarban. I always working on my Sundarban nature Sundarban animals etc. I also made a painting about and other things and another area. I am from India so I making any kind of Indian culture. I love another country and the landscape. I love to make a painting in acrylic colors, oil colors, watercolors, pastel colors, and any kind of pencil sketch. thank you for visiting my profile. if you have any queries about my channel you can search Easy visual Art a professional artist. On my channel, I like to show you how I create realistic paintings. Hopefully, you’ll find my videos informative and beneficial to your own artistic endeavors! 
email address, (alok.theombre@gmail.com). I am happy to help you.

Comments