A beautiful view of the deer when the sun sets / soft pastel drawing for...

Alok Ranjan Art

A beautiful view of the deer when the sun sets 
how to draw a deer step by step easy
soft pastel drawing for beginners easy



In this video I show you how to draw beautiful Aurora Night sky with deer, using Soft pastels and glass marking for beginners.
Hope you enjoy the video.

Thanks for visiting and please subscribe the channel for Alok ranjan art videos.
Have fun !!!

#Deer  #Drawing  #PastelDrawing


Alok Ranjan Art Studio is a fine arts  and digital artist studio. I am from Sundarban. I always working about my Sundarban nature Sundarban animals  etc. I also making painting about and other things and another area. I am from India so I making many kind of Indian culture. I love another country and the landscape. I love to make painting in acrylic colours, oil colours, watercolors, pastel colours, and many kind of pencil sketches. thank you for visiting my profile. if you have any query about my channel you can search Alok Ranjan Art 

a professional artist. On my channel I like to show you how I create realistic paintings. Hopefully you’ll find my videos informative and beneficial to your own artistic endeavours! 

email address, (alok.theombre@gmail.com). I am happy to help

Comments