drawing of unicorn easy | oil pastel technique | homemade scratch art | ...

Hello Friends
Welcome to my Channel

#DrawingFfUnicornEasy | #OilPastelTechnique | #HomemadeScratchArt #ScratchingArt Friends Our Channel makes videos on a different type of Art Media In this video, we show you Scratch Art Media by Oil Pastel Color Here are two methods of how to make scratch-board at home. Very easy and fast black and white version and a colorful one which will take longer to make. I also give ideas on what tools to use and how to do scratching art when you can't draw. This is almost no budget art and everyone can make it at home. If you like the video please SUBSCRIBE our channel. Thanks for visiting our channel for more Art videos please SUBSCRIBE our channel. In this drawing I used • Katis Art Paper • Camel Oil Pastels - 25 Shades Colour • Scratcher • Nikon d5600


               


Easy visual Art Studio is a fine art and digital art studio. I am from Sundarban. I always working about my Sundarban nature Sundarban animals etc. I also made a painting about and other things and another area. I am from India so I making any kind of Indian culture. I love another country and the landscape. I love to make a painting in acrylic colors, oil colors, watercolors, pastel colors, and any kinds of pencil sketches. thank you for visiting my profile. if you have any queries about my channel you can search Easy visual Art a professional artist. On my channel, I like to show you how I create realistic paintings. Hopefully, you’ll find my videos informative and beneficial to your own artistic endeavors! email address, (alok.theombre@gmail.com). I am happy to help you.

Comments