Nature drawing / How to draw Landscape / scenery of beautiful nature..step by step / Easy visual Art

Welcome to Easy Visual Art


As you can see with the acrylic color, a beautiful new island, and some plants, through this picture I mean that there is birth, as well as death.

The river breaks one well, and another builds. 


New islands are created. Small saplings are born. The tree grows slowly and eventually grows old and then dies. This is the real meaning of this picture.

In the video, we describe the colors that I used to paint the picture. 

If you are having difficulty understanding the video, please take a look at the names. I could not name the brush that I used. You can use it to your liking.

And here I used eight papers. 


I painted it with a salute to draw the picture.

The camera that I used here is the Nikon D5600. 

If you need any help you can comment by commenting in the comment box. 


I'll be happy if you can help.



Comments