Pencil Sketch Of Goddess Saraswati || How to draw Goddess Saraswati Maa ...

Alok Ranjan Art 





Pencil Sketch Of Goddess Saraswati || How to draw Goddess Saraswati Maa pencil drawing step by step

Saraswati Maa is worshipped in Hindu tradition as Goddess of education. People and kids want 

to learn Saraswati mata drawing on some special occasions.

Through this video, you can learn and know how to draw Saraswati Maa pencil drawing step by 

step. Using our tutorial, you can learn step by step method to draw Goddess Saraswati maa. 




how to draw Saraswati Devi drawing. 
First I drew the outlining very lightly then I draw this. drawing easy but you have to draw this very lightly. light drawing is helpful for erasing. if you have any mystic then you easily erase the drawing. when I draw any drawing then Mujhe bar erases koruna porta he. so when I drawing for youtbe then me pahelesehi thora bohote draw korke rakta hu. 
for light drawing used 2b,4b,8b pencil.

I sketched the drawing with a full pencil.

#Pencil_Sketch  #Goddess_Saraswati #drawing_step_by_step

Comments

Post a Comment