man and his dog funny | beautiful sunset drawing step by step | soft pas...

Alok Ranjan Art

man and his dog funny.

beautiful sunset drawing step by step.

soft pastel drawing nature.






When a dog becomes friends with people, that friendship keeps us gifted, giving the greatest pleasure while playing the biggest word. The human brain cannot imagine what would be impossible for an animal.





The dog always befriends us during the game, you can see it clearly in my picture. The content of my picture is the sun is sinking, the beauty of the sun, at that time a man and his pet are playing. The sun's rays made them even more colorful, I took this picture in full soft pastel and used it for the glass Marking Black.

If you like and share and comment, if you have any inquiries, give me my email number below, you can email.



#DogFunny #BeautifulSunset  #SoftPastel

Comments