happy new year drawing scenery || easy happy new year card || drawing on...


Alok Ranjan Art







happy new year drawing scenery || easy happy new year card || drawing on happy new year 2020

Hello friends, today is my topic, Happy New Year. The new year is approaching and there is one day left. So in front of you, I was drawing a new kind of Happy New Year picture. You see, this picture is painted with full soft pastels. The content here is a tree and a woman sitting in the dark, waiting for the new day just as we are waiting for 2020. You see this video
Alok Ranjan art is an art learning channel with lots of fun. Make your own handmade greetings card with a creative drawing idea. Simple doodle technique. Please Like and Share this video with friends. If you have any suggestions, please write it on comments. I will surely reply to you.




The main concept of my channel is to guide you in making art, in a very easy way. You don't have to go to any private art classes. I am here to teach you art and creativity with lots of fun. I have taught more than a thousand students in my life and they enjoyed it a lot. Many people say that they cannot understand art and are scared to draw even a circle. Don’t feel scared of art anymore!! Watch my videos carefully and you will surely feel how easy it is. Please like and share my videos and subscribe to my channel. 

#Happy_New_Year #2020 #drawing_scenery

Comments