Drawing landscape scenery for kids and beginners using soft pastel | shi...

Alok Ranjan Art




The peculiarity of this picture is the sun sinking. There is a spectacular scene when the boat is approaching the ferry for crossing. Seeing your mind will be full, it is only visible in the river basin. This picture of me is intended to paint the Sundarbans, the colors I used in this picture are colored sky blue, blue, brown, white for the sky, this picture will take you to another world. You can remember many stories and poems of Rabindranath Tagore from this picture. Draw it with my own thoughts.
This drawing of landscape is specially for kids and beginners. I used soft pastels for that over art papers. So enjoy it.
Pls, subscribe share like comment.
All art materials used and recommended by me:
oil pastels and 6B pencil.
#ShipDrawing  #landscape #SoftPastel

Comments