The mermaid is enjoying the sun light of beautiful colors / mermaid draw...

Alok Ranjan Art

The mermaid is enjoying the sun light of beautiful colors.
mermaid drawing easy.
mermaid drawing step by step easy.
mermaid drawing tutorial easy.




This is the picture I wanted to draw, The spectacular view of the sun when it goes down,Colorful sun in different colors One of the mermaid looks surprised,I have described it by drawing,Seeing each step will definitely benefit,If you like, please subscribe
The name of the color that I used Soft pastels and glass marking
Sky : vermilion - orange - yellow orange - yellow chrome - yellow - lemon yellow.
Sun : yellow.
Trees : dark blue green - green - yellow green.
Coconut trees : grayish brown - dark carmine - black and dark blue green.
Grass : dark blue green - grass green - pale green.
And many more color
Hope you enjoy the video.


 About my channel you can search Alok Ranjan Art
a professional artist.
 On my channel I like to show you how I create realistic paintings.
Hopefully you’ll find my videos informative and beneficial to your own artistic endeavours!
email address,
 (alok.theombre@gmail.com). I am happy to help


#soft_pastels #mermaid #scenery

Comments