how to draw Rabindranath Tagore pencil sketch | 25 e boishakh | rabindra...

how to draw Rabindranath Tagore pencil sketch | 25 e boishakh | rabindranath tagore | Pencil sketch



Today I am showing you a pencil sketch. The picture is of world poet Rabindranath Tagore. I have described in this picture step by step how to draw Rabindranath Tagore.

The pencils I have used here are 2B, 4B, 6B, 8B, 10B.

Katis Art Paper And I used Nikon's 5700 camera.




Rabindra Jayanti (রবীন্দ্র জয়ন্তী) is an annually celebrated cultural festival, prevalent among Bengalis around the world, in the remembrance of Rabindranath Tagore's birth anniversary.




 It is celebrated in early May, on the 25th day of the Bengali month of Boishakh (২৫শে বৈশাখ), since Tagore was born on this day of the year 1268 (1861 AD) (২৫শে বৈশাখ, ১২৬৮) of the Bengali calendar.
Every year, numerous cultural programs & events, such as Kabipranam (কবিপ্রণাম) – the songs (Rabindra Sangeet), poetries, dances and dramas, written and composed by Tagore, are organized in this particular day, by various schools, colleges & universities of Bengal, and also celebrated by different groups abroad, as a tribute to Tagore and his works.




Throughout the globe, Tagore's birth anniversary is largely celebrated at Santiniketan, Birbhum in West Bengal, chiefly in Visva-Bharati University, the institution founded by Tagore himself for the cultural, social and educational upliftment of the students as well as the society.
Government of India Issued 5 Rupees coin in 2011 to mark the 150 Birth Anniversary in the honor of Rabindranath Tagore.





You can watch the video I gave at the end of this article...

#HowToDrawRabindranath #TagorePencilSketch  #25EBoishakh #RabindranathTagore  #RabinddranathPencilSketch.




                        




Easy visual Art Studio is a fine art and digital art studio. I am from Sundarban. I always working about my Sundarban nature Sundarban animals etc. I also made a painting about and other things and another area. I am from India so I making any kind of Indian culture. I love another country and the landscape. I love to make a painting in acrylic colors, oil colors, watercolors, pastel colors, and any kinds of pencil sketches. thank you for visiting my profile. if you have any queries about my channel you can search Easy visual Art a professional artist. On my channel, I like to show you how I create realistic paintings. Hopefully, you’ll find my videos informative and beneficial to your own artistic endeavors!


email address, (alok.theombre@gmail.com). I am happy to help you. 

Comments