how to draw with oil pastels step by step | oil pastel drawing for begin...

how to draw with oil pastels step by step | oil pastel drawing for beginners | galaxy drawing.




We live on a planet called Earth that is part of our solar system. But where is our solar system? It’s a small part of the Milky Way Galaxy.


xxxxx
A galaxy is a huge collection of gas, dust, and of stars and their solar systems. A galaxy is held together by gravity. Our galaxy, the Milky Way, also has an in the middle.


When you look up at stars in the night sky, you’re seeing other stars in the Milky Way. If it’s really dark, far away from lights from cities and houses, you can even see the dusty bands of the Milky Way stretch across the sky.
xxxx


In the picture, you see the river bank. There are numerous trees and purple weather on that bank.


You see the whole picture and I have described each color in the video. If you have any problem you can contact me. In my mail address or comment. I will definitely reply.

The names of the items I used in this picture





Paper – A4 multi-use paper

HB Pencil

Camel Oil Pastels - 25 Shades Colour





#GalaxyDrawing  #OilPastelDrawingForBeginners #StepByStep



                 


Easy visual Art Studio is a fine art and digital art studio. I am from Sundarban. I always working about my Sundarban nature Sundarban animals etc. I also made a painting about and other things and another area. I am from India so I making any kind of Indian culture. I love another country and the landscape. I love to make a painting in acrylic colors, oil colors, watercolors, pastel colors, and any kinds of pencil sketches. thank you for visiting my profile. if you have any queries about my channel you can search Easy visual Art a professional artist. On my channel, I like to show you how I create realistic paintings. Hopefully, you’ll find my videos informative and beneficial to your own artistic endeavors!

email address, (alok.theombre@gmail.com). I am happy to help you.


Comments