how to paint a simple landscape for beginners | Step by step tree landsc...

how to paint a simple landscape for beginners | Step by step tree landscape oil pastel Drawing



Hello friends

For you, I did a scenery with oil pastels. In this picture, you can see the shade of the tree in the river. And in the middle of the river is a small island.



 A beautiful view overlooking the river, surrounded by vegetation.

Beautiful sky cloudy atmosphere. I painted it myself, for you to try and make beautiful pictures. If you like my photo, subscribe to Like Share.




Here I am unable to describe the color so I am sorry.

 You will close the video and try to view the colors.

 If you do not understand, please let me know by comment.




 The color I used.

Dom Oil Pastel.

An art paper.


I have used the Nikon d5600 camera.


#landscape #OilPastel #Drawing #oilpastel #art #scenery #sunset #pastelpainting


Comments