how to draw a brachiosaurus step by step / Drawing a Dinosaur with soft ...

Alok Ranjan Art







how to draw a brachiosaurus step by step / Drawing a Dinosaur with soft pastels

Today I'm doing Soft pastel drawing! I'm drawing a dinosaur (Brachiosaurus) with soft pastels on pastel mat. I've always loved dinosaurs so it was about time I'd do a dinosaur pastel drawing! I hope you like this drawing! tutorial on my Patreon!
My main draw here is a dinosaur species that are grass-fed. They are huge in size when they walk on the road and are shaking because of the huge body in shape. Different species may also look different, carnivorous, but the animal I have been drawing is of a very calm mood. They team together in the house. The subject of my picture is a mountain, which is green and with lots of grass below, and two dinosaur species, spinning dinosaurs, looking for their food.




#brachiosaurus #dinosaur_drawing #Soft_pastels

Comments