soft pastels drawing easy / drawing scenery step by step / How to draw e...

Alok Ranjan Art

Simple and beautiful the sky, trees and grasses 
soft pastels drawing easy.
drawing scenery step by step.
soft pastel drawing.
drawing scenery of village.
drawing scenery for beginners.
How to draw easy scenery for kid.
Drawing simple landscape for kid with oil pastels.
How to draw simple sunset scenery for kid.
Easy drawing for kids and beginners.
Drawing scenery of nature.



I have described it in a beautiful way,You will surely love seeing your see.In this video I show you how to draw beautiful landscape, using Soft pastels and Glass marking |
use some people ask me about the color, so I put them here.
Sky : vermilion - orange - yellow orange - yellow chrome - yellow - lemon yellow.
Sun : yellow.
Trees : dark blue green - green - yellow green.
Coconut trees : grayish brown - dark carmine - black and dark blue green.
Water : pale blue - cobalt blue - prussian blue.
Grass : dark blue green - grass green - pale green. 
And many more colors

Hope you enjoy the video.



Alok Ranjan Art Studio is a fine arts  and digital artist studio. I am from Sundarban. I always working about my Sundarban nature animals  etc. I also making painting about and other things and another area. I am from India so I making many kind of Indian culture. I love another country and the landscape. I love to make painting in acrylic colours, oil colours, watercolors, pastel colours, and many kind of pencil sketches. thank you for visiting my profile. if you have any query about my channel you can search Alok Ranjan Art 

a professional artist. On my channel I like to show you how I create realistic paintings. Hopefully you’ll find my videos informative and beneficial to your own artistic endeavours! 
email address, (alok.theombre@gmail.com). I am happy to help

#soft_pastels #landscape #scenery

Comments