Soft pastels colours drawing for beginners and easy || Beautiful in Win...

Alok Ranjan Art

Soft pastels colours drawing for beginners and easy || Beautiful nature in Winter season || Easy drawing



About this video - hey friends, today I will show you that how to paint a beautiful winter days painting in Soft pastels and glass marking colours tutorial. Here I was  painted of some tress,beautiful tree ,water and ice. I made this painting are very easy and simply. I hope it's very helpful for biggeners. So please watch the full video and subscribe my channel for more videos. Thank you so much for watching .



Winter Nature The initial of winter reminds about itself in December when not only the low temperature marks the coming of the new stage of life, the longitude of the days indicates the hibernation of the nature, the hoarfrost o the grass and benches, freezing puddles show us that the autumn is finished.

Comments