Maa Durga drawing step by step for beginners/ kash flower draw in durga...

Alok Ranjan Art

How to draw Maa Durga easily 
Maa Durga drawing step by step for beginners
durga puja drawing
 kash flower draw in durga puja 2019




The arrival of pujo is marked by the beautiful aura of shiuli flowers, it is the seasonal ... The floating clouds, the blue sky and kash flowers all this reminds us that its time ... A very auspicious occasion of Durga puja is pushpanjali.


Beautiful white kash or kans grass flower plant growing in India during Durga Puja festival time with blue sky background. White kash plant or kans grass bloomed among green fields with red and blue clouds in sky. Kans grass , Saccharum spontaneum in the wind. Healthy white smile close up.


So for your sake I put all the use artis acrylic colour 


(1)prussian blue 351
(2)light blue permanent 335
(3)black 016
(4)permanent green deep 331
(5)vermilion hue 449
(6)cadmium yellow medium 045
(7)white 423
in this beautiful picture



#Durga_Puja  #kash_flowers#acrylic_colour 





Alok Ranjan Art Studio is a fine arts  and digital artist studio. I am from Sundarban. I always working about my Sundarban nature Sundarban animals  etc. I also making painting about, other things,another area. I am from India so I making many kind of Indian culture. I love another country and the landscape. I love to make painting in acrylic colours, oil colours, watercolors, pastel colours, and many kind of pencil sketches. thank you for visiting my profile. if you have any query about my channel you can search Alok Ranjan Art 

a professional artist. On my channel I like to show you how I create realistic paintings. Hopefully you’ll find my videos informative and beneficial to your own artistic endeavours! 
email address, (alok.theombre@gmail.com). I am happy to help you.

Comments