netaji subhas chandra bose sketch/ how to draw netaji subhas chandra bose face

Alok Ranjan Art

netaji subhas chandra bose sketch.

netaji subhash chandra bose drawing step by step.

how to draw netaji subhas chandra bose.

how to draw netaji.

how to draw netaji subhash chandra bose easy.

netaji subhash chandra bose drawing.



Subhash Chandra Bose is one of the most dynamic leaders of India’s struggle of independence. He is popularly known as Netaji. He was born in Cuttack, in Orissa on January 23, 1897 to Janaki Nath Bose and Prabhavati Devi. His father was a famous lawyer and his mother was a religious lady. Among the fourteen siblings, he was the ninth child.

Right from his childhood he was a bright student and was a topper in the matriculation examination from the whole of Calcutta province. He graduated from the Scottish Church College in Kolkata, West Bengal with a First Class degree in Philosophy. Influenced by the teachings of Swami Vivekananda, he was known for his patriotic zeal as a student. He went to England to accomplish his parents’ desire to appear in the Indian Civil Services. In 1920 he appeared for the competitive examination and stood fourth in the order of merit. Deeply moved by the Jallianwalla Bagh massacre in Punjab, Subhash Chandra Bose left his Civil Services apprenticeship midway and returned to India.
Japan and Germany were defeated in the Second World War and a result the INA could not fulfill its objective. On August 18, 1945, Subhash Chandra Bose was declared killed in an air crash over Taipei, Taiwan (Formosa). But there are people who believe that he is still alive and many Commissions were set up to find the truth but nothing could be found about his whereabouts.
i hope you like the video and don't forget the subscribe button.

The colors used to create this painting are called "2b,4B,8B Pencil



Alok Ranjan Art Studio is a fine arts  and digital artist studio. I am from Sundarban. I always working about my Sundarban nature Sundarban animals  etc. I also making painting about and other things and another area. I am from India so I making many kind of Indian culture. I love another country and the landscape. I love to make painting in acrylic colours, oil colours, watercolors, pastel colours, and many kind of pencil sketches. thank you for visiting my profile. if you have any query about my channel you can search Alok Ranjan Art 
a professional artist. On my channel I like to show you how I create realistic paintings. Hopefully you’ll find my videos informative and beneficial to your own artistic endeavours! 
email address, (alok.theombre@gmail.com). I am happy to help

 #netaji  #sketch #netaji_subhas_chandra_bose

Comments